Financial Crime Digest April 2023
This issue includes:
- UK Government publishes Economic Crime Plan 2023-2026
- UK and partners urged to prevent genocide in Sudan and impose targeted sanctions
- US DOJ ceases tax fraud prosecution in Bank Hapoalim case after meeting DPA compliance conditions
- A Special Feature by Roger Hamilton-Martin: The US government wants banks to prioritise domestic terror in their AML/CFT programmes. Will it work?
- Q&A with with Martin C.W. Walker, Director for Banking and Finance at the Center for Evidence-Based Management
- PLUS a Special Feature: World Press Freedom Day passes with journalism under sustained attack worldwide