Illicit Financial Flows 2019
Accurately mapping the problem and designing an effective response
17 October | Chatham House, London
Now in its fourth instalment, the Chatham House Illicit Financial Flows conference will deliver expert insights from policy-makers, industry leaders and subject matter experts on the illicit finance landscape, how we can map it better, and which regulatory, technological and operational strategies are most effective in disrupting it. Key questions include:
- What are the most significant incidents in the past 12 months, and what do they reveal about the ‘scope of the problem’?
- Which regulatory and operational measures have proven the most successful in disrupting and deterring IFFs? What is the status of the current debate between regulatory compliance and effectiveness?
- How can the latest technological breakthroughs be harnessed, and what risks do they pose?
- How will ongoing political transitions and geopolitical shifts continue to impact the potential for further cooperation in AML and CTF efforts?
- What is the UK’s role in the illicit finance landscape? What are its strengths and weaknesses?
See speakers, read the agenda and book online: https://cht.hm/2oCKvUP
Contact: Lauren Cornwall | firstname.lastname@example.org – +44 (0)20 7957 5727
Aperio Intelligence is a media partner of the event.